3-star hotel in the Les Rousses ski resort, in the Jura department on the Swiss border
Situated close to the Swiss border, at the heart of the Les Rousses ski resort in the Jura department, the 3-star Le Mont Saint Jean Hotel-Restaurant is the ideal place to stay during both winter and summer seasons.
Nestled in the heart of an extensive golf course and nearby a horse-riding centre, the Le Mont Saint Jean is first and foremost a quiet, natural and relaxed leisure residence, situated 40km from Geneva and 60km fromLausanne.
To allow guests to fully enjoy the Les Rousses ski resort and its treasures, the Le Mont Saint Jean Hotel-Restaurant has nine rooms for one to four guests with views over the ski slopes or the golf course, a restaurant showcasing creative cuisine, a golf course and horse-riding centre.
For amateurs of the great outdoors and winter sports, the hotel staff will be only too happy to recommend skiing and other open-air sports activities.
Facilities and services
- 3-star hotel in the Les Rousses ski resort
- 10 rooms with a shower or bath
- One room with disabled access
- Rooms can host one to four guests and have a mountain view or a view over the golf course
- Buffet breakfast available at an additional cost
- Half-board available
- In the heart of the Le Mont Saint Jean golf club
- Near the Tinguely horse-riding centre
- Restaurant showcasing creative cuisine
- Terrace and veranda with a panoramic view
- Jacuzzi on request
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the hotel
- English spoken
- Seminar room for 30 people
HOTEL OPEN EVERY DAYS
RESTAURANT OPEN EVERY EVENING STILL THURSDAY TO TUESDAY NOON
PLEASE CALLING TO RESERVE YOUR TABLE
AT +33 (0)3 84 60 33 21
No half-board possible on tuesday
BREAKFAST SERVING EVERY MORNING
Create your own customised package according to your budget and wishes.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us on 0033.3.84.60.33.21 or at email@example.com